Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Time is Up!

Our time in Kenya is up! In a couple hours, we will be headed to the airport and saying bye to this beloved country for a while. 

In my last post, I talked about my uncertainties, fears, anxieties, etc. Now that all we own is packed into four suitcases, the goodbyes have been said, and loose ends are tied,  I can actually say that God is pulling us through this transition just fine. He is working everything out and my confidence in HIM is growing and growing every second. 

We will be arriving in Vancouver in the late evening on the 28th. Mom will be there, tears soaking her cheeks, to welcome us home. Then we will head to Kelowna to spend the night with my brother, Marky, before we drive the final leg to be welcomed to our 'new digs' by my father. 

There is still much that is unknown to us concerning work, school, church, family, etc. But we are so confident that this IS God's plan for us this time and He will sort everything out for us. 


I had my last meeting with my ladies this past weekend. I am SO AMAZED at how our youth have pulled together to continue and expand what we have started. I will write a post about it when we reach home. 

Love, 
The Opiyos

No comments:

Post a Comment