Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good Morning Nikole!


"Good Morning Nikole! This is God. Please come out of your room and come see the beautiful sunrise that I have created. Enjoy it. It will be the perfect start to your day. Come chat with me and be with me before you do anything else. Feel the cool, crisp breeze. Listen to the waves crash. Let the sun shine on your face. Enjoy the rest of your day! Love you!" 


I woke up early this morning. I didn't really have to but my body woke up at around 6am just as the sun was coming up. I could see the bright orange sun from my window but I convinced myself that I should go back to sleep for another 30 minutes. About 10 minutes later, I just couldn't sleep and was rolling around in my bed so I decided that I should just go and enjoy it. I have been wanting to get up and watch the sunrise but I tend to wake up and chose my bed. This morning was different. I just put a skirt on and some flip flops, grabbed my camera and walked down to the beach. 

It was amazing. It felt like a fresh summer morning. There was a cool, crisp breeze in the air. It was so peaceful. There were a few birds walking in the water and some crabs digging their sand holes. I just rested and was silent knowing that this was a gift from God. 

Although, it was soon disturbed by a beach boy who insisted on bugging me. He kept asking if he could come closer and talk. He called me beautiful like princess  Diana. I was getting so frustrated with him. Couldn't he see I was just wanting a nice peaceful morning? So I turned to him and said, " I came to the beach for a nice peaceful morning and you have just ruined it." I then turned my back and he started yelling, "I am sorry, I am so sorry. Please come back. I will leave now." I just walked up and sat where I took this picture. My morning wasn't ruined. Just a little disturbance but nothing to take away from God's awesomeness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment