Monday, September 12, 2011

Showered Indeed!

Showered with kind words, well wishes, gifts, hugs, food, and loads and loads of love! Yesterday I was indeed showered at my bridal shower. What an amazing day it was. I will let the pictures tell the story.
A relaxing drink before the guests arrive




Nikki is a super star. She did such an amazing job helping to put this stuff together. She isn't the most eloquent public speaker but she did an amazing job.


So many amazing gifts!

 Louise brought me to Africa for the first time in 2005.  I don't think either of us thought I would stay there forever. 


Such amazing friends!




Baba made my favourite lemon poppy seed cakes and decorated them so beautifully. 



The day was an absolute blessing! thanks for everyone who came and made me feel so special. Now on the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment