Friday, February 4, 2011

Snuggles with Lucy

Our dog Lucy has been such an important part of our lives for the past 13 years. Recently she has been having some health problems (crazy seizure/vertigo/stroke-like attacks) which has left her a little broken. We really don't know what we would do without her. She brings so much joy and love to our family. We are not big animal lovers but we sure do love our dog. This morning she did something that I have never seen her do. She crawled up on my chest, dug her nose into my shoulder, and fell asleep. She usually doesn't like having her face close to ours but I am not sure why this morning was different. I laid for an hour on the couch, snuggling with my precious pup. 
She fell asleep on the armrest of our chair the other day which is also something that we have never seen her do before. Isn't she just adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment