Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodies from home!



I got a package today!!! I am always excited to receive anything from home whether it's a letter, a postcard, or a package with some goodies. It always makes my day. Today I went to the post office to pick up a package from a dear friend of mine in North Vancouver. I opened it and found a life supply of starbucks! I have had quite a few people send me starbucks coffee and it is always at the right timing. This morning, I finished my last one and then got some more in the mail this afternoon. To be honest, I am so tired of drinking Kenyan chai and LOVE having a nice cup of starbucks instant coffee in the morning. It is the best instant coffee that I have had.

The card is designed by a friend of mine who I used to have a bible study. It reminds of the beautiful city of Vancouver. Inside was an a great letter testifying God's greatness. The whole package was such a blessing! Thanks Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment