Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Days before the wedding and the rehearsal

Dad, Mark, and Baba arrived on the 19th, just two days before the wedding. In the morning, us ladies went to town to do some shopping and wait for the rest to arrive. Of course we had no end of car/taxi issues (which were sorted out by our awesome friends and my handsome husband) but we made it to the airport on time to pick them up. Baba practically fell over from exhaustion and heat as she got off the plane. But we managed to get her in the car and back to the hotel. 

 I took the girls to the city market to buy some spices and look around. 

 Having an early lunch before picking up the rest of the family. 
 My dad and my brother were such troopers. After over 30 hours of travelling, they still wanted to come to Kongowea to watch our boys play. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them, but here is kasondra enjoying the game.

Brothers! Mark and Kelvin got along so great! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I actually got kind of jealous as they would have so much fun together. I have never seen my brother laugh so much.

Rehearsal time! I got just a little teary eyed walking down the aisle.




'Baba in the jungle'

Goofing off with my bridesmaids.

This is Robert, the pastor that married us and counselled us. We couldn't have asked for a better person to bring us together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment