Wednesday, March 14, 2012

99.7%

Chatting with my brother on facebook just now and he mentions that my finances don't add up. Of course, only my brother (who is currently in the midst of becoming a Chartered Accountant) would actually sit and calculate my percentages. How many of you just read through it trusting that my numbers were correct? I wouldn't have even bothered counting it up if I were you. Obviously I didn't.

 My brother also mentioned that .3% of 1 million is 3,000 as if trying to show me that it is indeed a big deal.

In my case, .3% is roughly $6. I know that goes a long way here in Kenya. I figure what I did was round up and down my percentages wrong. I didn't want to give you figures like 2.0498793843%

So please forgive me for the missing .3%. It's there, somewhere, I promise. I used it for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment