Thursday, March 8, 2012

Proud Parents

I fear we have become like those families who post endless photos of their kids doing pretty much the same thing all the time. But we are so proud of our Neema girl and want to show her off. In all honesty, I feel like I have a family now. Last night, we sat on the couch, all three of us together. I was fixing some of Kelvin's pants and he was on the computer. Neema was squished between the two of us while the nightly news was on the tv. Not to mention our awesome christmas lights were twinkling creating a warm atmosphere. Ah..the Opiyos...

So I have had quite a few people ask me to post more photos of the cat. Go figure, I live in Africa and see awesome things everyday yet people just wanna check out the kitten. 

 Kelvin has warmed up to her. And she adores him too. 
 I had this box for her kitty litter for the last couple days until I bought a real bucket. She loved playing peek-a-boo under the boxes flaps.
 She hangs out under the glass table and still can't figure out that it is glass and she can't get through it.
She is a little terror as most kittens are. Yesterday she latched onto the fan that was oscillating and she went back and forth with it. 

We love our baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment