Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How many people can you count?



How many did you get? Well there are 19 people crammed in that photo. Some of them you can’t see cause they’re sitting under someone or on the floor. We went for an outing on Sunday and the only way we could get there was by our van. So we crammed all of us 18 students plus 4 more staff. It is a dusty, bumpy road so there were lots of laughs as everyone banged into each other. Needless to say, our personal body bubbles were popped. 



I want to introduce to you my dear friend Rahab. I met her in Mombasa last April. She is now a student with me and she is also my roommate. I love her to bits and pieces. I don’t know how I would survive without her. She is such a sister to me. We took this picture one morning just before breakfast. The mornings are beautiful here as the sun rises and the birds start chirping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment