Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beach stroll..

I live about 7 minutes from the beach so I am determined to enjoy it as much as I can. It costs about 50cents round trip. Today the beach was calm but come the weekends, it is packed. It is THE place to be. 

Beautiful day. Such a nice breeze blowing my hair around but it was deceiving. It was incredibly hot and I burnt my shoulders terribly. Not so smart Nikole. 

A cold coke at the beach. Delightful. 

Back to my house. This is the compound I live in. You can't actually see my apartment. This is not one house; it is actually many apartments. It makes for a noisy place but I do love it. 


1 comment:

  1. Your place is pretty nice looking Nikole.. It's amazing that you are there doing so much to help others, and it looks like you are being well taken care of as well. God bless you xo Adrienne.

    ReplyDelete